Friday, September 25, 2020

Miss Ink Stamps SEPTEMBER RELEASE! GNOMES, FALL and PUMPKIN SPICE!

 

Hello there inky friends!  This week is NEW RELEASE WEEK AT Miss Ink Stamps and we're sharing inspiration featuring the newest ADORABLE sets for September!  This release is all about FALL, Pumpkin Spice, and GNOMES!  

Today's inspiration comes from the sweet collection of images in the "Pumpkin Spice Gnomes" set.  This set is perfect for scene building as well as for highlighting all that is fun in fall!  I also used the fun new stencil "Floral Stained Glass".  This stencil reminds me of the antique stained glass window I have on my mantle...a treasured gift from my great aunt's home. 

I really wanted to feature the adorable little gnome gathering cinnamon for her special fall drinks so I stamped her and some pumpkins (and that mushroom to round things out).  


I colored the images with Copics AND watercolor pencils to give them some depth and texture. I just love this fall color combination of oranges and pops of teal so I included those in my coloring.

Of course I had to add some machine stitching and some twine ribbon...LOVE the fall vibe they give.  I also plucked a flower from my newly decorated mantle...Fall is my favorite season!!!

Make sure to hop over to the Miss Ink Store to check out all the fun and Fall Festive products this month!  

Happy Fall Yall!  

No comments:

Post a Comment