Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sneaky Peek Week Day 6: HOO HOO


Hello there inky friends!  It's Day 6 of The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek Week and today we're sharing inspiration with some adorable dies and stencils.  Check out this cute, cute, cute Stitched Owl die and the fun Clock Stencilz.  I created a fun little Halloween card featuring these products as well as the fun LONG Fence die from the Slimline Suburbs die set.

I pulled some old fun Halloween patterned paper from my stash and inked up the stencil with white ink and a blending brush.  I then fussy cut the "moon" and the funky owl from the same paper pack and attached it over the paper.  Next, I diecut the owl twice and colored the nose and toes with yellow/orange Copic before attaching all the parts together.  I also gave him a pair of glasses (that's his costume!).  
Next, I diecut the fence and then attached some ribbon before attaching everything to the card base.  
Thanks for hopping over!  Make sure to check out all the inspiration for today's dies/stencils and stop back again tomorrow for another sneak peek.  See you soon!  

10 comments:

  1. Love this card!!Your owl is so cute!! Love your choice of colors!!
    ~donna harris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute scene with these owls. I like the stenciled background and the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Halloween card. Spooky but not creepy😉 I love this little guys glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much intelligence. Love
    the glasses. Cute card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a FUN owl scene! I love how you made it spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stenciled background and the owl! Awesome scene... love the papers and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you cut the moon from a texty paper - genius! And the glasses
    on the owl - adorbs! Love your fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, how cute that the owl in the background is looking at him quizzically. This is adorable.

    ReplyDelete