Thursday, July 23, 2020

Brewtiful blessings...Miss Ink Stamps

Hello there inky friends! I'm excited to share that I've been invited to join the Miss Ink Stamps design team family and I'm so excited for the opportunity to create with their stamps!  Today is my first day sharing on the Miss Ink Stamps blog so I thought I would pop over here to share too.  

I created this card with a few favorite sets:  Brewtiful and Gardenia.  I also used the Mouse Flower stencil for the embossed background as well as the yummy Fairy Dust glitter for the base of one of the yummy layers.  

I added some of the gardenia leaves to the cup from the Brewtiful set and colored everything with some pretty aquas and lavenders.
I enjoy coloring, adding layering and attaching ribbon to my cards so this card was a little taste of my favorite things.
Thanks so much for hopping over to check out my card.  I hope it inspires you to get creative and make something pretty!  I'm looking forward to creating and sharing more creations with Miss Ink Stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment