Friday, June 19, 2020

Gracie's new set: Words of Hope...

Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm joining my fellow Graciellie Design teamies as we share Gracie's newest digi set:  "Words of Hope".  This gorgeous floral set includes several beautiful orchid images as well as five inspirational sentiments perfect for those cards that inspire hope and courage.  

I decided to use the single orchid image to create a potted plant.  My sister can grow orchids so well and I wish I could too, but they just don't thrive in my care.  I don't know what it is.  I follow the directions, care for them with white gloves and they just bloom once and dwindle away.  BOO!  SOOOO... This digi set gives me the opportunity to create a plant I would love to have!  I love the creamy white orchids with just a hint of lemon yellow and green so I created my plant to feature these beauties.  
 I doodled the stalks (compete with the sticks that help them stand tall) and included some pretty leaves at the base.  I also added a short squatty pot for them to grow from. 
I just love the RUMI sentiment and it works perfectly with such a calm floral arrangement.  :)  

Thanks for hopping over.  I hope you're inspired by this set too!  See you next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment