Sunday, June 21, 2020

Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I created for my dad for this year's Father's Day card.  I was excited to see this new digital set called "Barbecue King" from Graciellie Design and I knew it was going to be the set I'd use to create my dad's card.
My dad loves to grill STEAK.  He's not much of a chicken person because it reminds him too much of his young adult life when he worked at a chicken facility.  He says he just can't get the "smell" and grossness out of his mind.  Sooo...we try to steer clear of chicken when he's around.  HA HA.  
I do love a good shish-kabob and I think my favorite it marinated chicken, beef and yummy pineapple. 

Alrighty!  Hope you enjoyed seeing this card.  I'm off to visit my dad for a short while.  Happy Father's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment