Monday, May 25, 2020

Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop Day 4

Hello there coffee loving crafty friends!  I'm back with DAY 4 of the Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer hop and today, I am sharing a card created using Super Sponsor UNITY red rubber stamps!  

I created this card especially for those who made the ultimate sacrifice to keep the USA safe and secure throughout history.  I know there were so very many who also loved coffee, so this cups for them!!!  <3 .="" nbsp="" p="">
I used the Unity images "You Make Me Steamy" and "Dog Tags and Thanks" and paired it up with some fun patterned paper from my stash.  I added a few sparkly star sequins on the heart...
Link-up your projects HERE!
I think the subtlle circles and stars on this paper is so fun!  
 Take a closer peek...I distressed the edges just a bit before attaching to the card base. 
Did you know Unity is giving away this amazing collection of coffeelicious goodies to one happy hopper?  Yep, so awesome!!!  Thank you Unity for providing such a great gift!
Thanks for hopping over to check out my card.  Hope to see you in the HOP roll soon!  I'm slowly making my way through the loads of gorgeous projects.  

6 comments: