Sunday, May 24, 2020

Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Blog Hop Day 3, Part Deux!

Hey there coffee loving crafters!  It's Kerry here and I'm back with another fun project for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  This time, I'm featuring FUN IN THE SUN with COCONUT CONCOCTIONS and FRESH SQUEEZED LEMONADE and SUN TEA!!  Thanks to Super Sponsor RG Avenue for supporting the hop and I hope you enjoy this fun and festive card!  
This fun in the sun card was creating using a ton of summer sun images in the "Summer Vibes" set.  I also used the fun "Bold Burst "die to create the sun rays in the background. I also created a fun coordinating tag to attach to a summer fun gift bucket.  This will be a great gift for a special person in my family, I think!
Isn't it fun?  I just LOVE all the fun Summer images in this set!!!  This time on the tag, I incorporated a few glasses of Sun Tea,  fun red/white/blue ice pop, a slice of ripe and juicy watermelon, a fresh strawberry, some lemons to add to the sun tea!  No sugar please!
And oh yeah...It's just so shiny and sparkly!  Dontcha just want to take a bite/sip?!  Yummy!
To create my card I started out by diecutting the Bold Burst die onto some bright yellow cardstock and then, using the diecut negative as a stencil, I glued down the pieces to a white cardstock panel to create the rays.  I flicked some white acrylic paint onto the panel and let it dry for a fun water kissed effect.
After that, I machine stitched around this panel and then started coloring all the fun summertime images with Copic markers.  After coloring, I fussy cut them and applied some foam squares.  I attached the white panel to a blue card base that matched some of my colors and then mounted all the fun little images.
Dontcha just love that lemonade?  It has some cute little cherries hanging from the side.  Also...Gotta love the blue Hawaiian in the coconut!  NOM NOM!  To finish everything off, I added some glaze and then sprinkled some microfine glitter before flicking some Dazzling Pat onto the card to make it shimmer and shine.  That's it!  FUN IN THE SUN!  

Thanks for hopping over to check out my card.  RG Avenue is having a quick sale this long weekend so now's the time to pick up this fun set...remember...When you purchase ANY RG Avenue stamp sets, you receive the digital version FREE! 

RG Avenue Sale!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card and awesome images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So summery and beautiful with details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful summer card and tag creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your card on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop and thought I would pop by. Cute projects!

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete