Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop Day 5: Super Sponsor: Chris Franco, CTMH

Hello there coffee loving crafty peeps!  It's Day 5 of the Coffee Lovers Hop and today I'm featuring stamps and papers from Super Sponsor:  Chris Franco, CTMH Consultant!
I love the spa-like colors in the Every Little Thing paper pack and paired it up with the fun Perk Up stamp set.
I also used a fun embossing folder that isn't available anymore.  WAHHH!  It works beautifully with this stamp set.  
 My sentiment comes from a stamp of the Month stamp set in my collection.  :).  I added a bit of shine to the cup by using some Glossy Accents on the "coffee".

Thanks to Chris for being a Super Sponsor and for providing some extra fun products for me to purchase!  I love my goodies!

8 comments:

  1. REally pretty with the lavender papers!!! Thank you to Chris Franco, CTMH Consultant. And that is a really cute embossing folder too!! Loved that you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute with the striped cup and I like the embossed panel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so well designed and the color choice is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete