Saturday, May 23, 2020

Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop Day 2: Super Sponsor The Cat's Pajamas!

Hello there inky friends!  It's DAY 2 of the Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer hop and today I'm sharing a fun and festive card featuring a brand new digi set available from The Cat's Pajamas!  This set is available for FREE...so hop on over and pick it up!  It's called "Essential PJ" set and it's perfect for a pick-me-up and for that little chuckle everyone needs from time to time. 

I paired it up with an old TCP spring/summer die set of cute button-like flowers called "Flower Buttons".  Aren't they cute?

After coloring printing the image (and the sentiments on the inside and back of my card), I cut them out and colored them with Copic Markers.  I then assembled the flowers and the image onto the cardfront using foam squares.  To finish off the small flowers, I used Liquid Pearls and added some microfine glitter to make the centers sparkle.  

I don't like "naked" buttons so of course I had to tie some Hemptique twine in various coordinating colors through the holes.  :)
Thanks to The Cat's Pajamas Stamps for being such a Super Sponsor!  I'll be back again tomorrow with another fun project featuring another Super Sponsor's products!  See you in hop land!  PS...Make sure to share your creations too.  I can't wait to check out the goodies today!!!

9 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I was feeling a bit of sunshine so the flowers had to come! Hee hee

      Delete
  2. So much fun with cute image and bright colors, love the layerings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These button flowers are just so fun to layer!

      Delete
  3. Coffee and PJs, what could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Cute image and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and such a great way to inject some humor during this Covid time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, love how you used this digi image!

    ReplyDelete