Saturday, February 1, 2020

Happy February! Love/Smitten by RG Avenue


Hello there inky friends!  It's the first day of Feburary and that means it is the first day of the onslaught of lovey-dovey creations!  Are you ready?  LOL!  Today I'm sharing the first of my LOVE collection.  It's a card I created with the Love/Smitten and the Gain Balance stamp sets from RG Avenue. 

To create my card, I used some Sour Watermelon cardstock and stamped the background using Sour Watermelon and Black Licorice ink.  After that, I started creating the decorative layered piece for the top.  I cut some striped paper into a pennant shape and attached a little golden candy wrapper to the back.  I then attached some crocheted lace.  I stamped some hearts (onto Rich Cherry cardstock) with Simple Syrup ink and applied some Gold Embossing powder.  I then stamped the little leafy things from the Gain Balance set) with Nectar Stone ink and fussy cut all of the pieces before assembling them together. 
I finished off the card by attching the LOVE sentiment and the natural thread, some pearls and some diecut hearts from the So Smitten die. 
Splatter a little black ink and then mount the panel onto Sweet Cane cardstock before mounting it onto a Powdered Sugar card base.  DONE! 

Thanks for hopping over to check out my creation!  I hope you have a fab. weekend!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment