Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year! Let's UNI-BRATE!



Hello there inky friends!  Happy New Year!  I hope you've made a fabulously easy transition to 2020 and I pray that your 2020 is just as amazing as you hope it to be!  I'm looking forward to a happy and healthy 2020 with lots of opportunities to travel, visit, play and CREATE! 

Today I'm sharing this fun new ALL DIGITAL bundle that is sooo adorable!  This bundle aptly named "Magical Decade Bundle" is available at RG Avenue until July 31 so you'll want to scoop it up before it goes away forever.  Click on the photo to go directly to the digi sale!  I hope the little unies will make an appearance again in future sets...and especially in some stamp set versions!  Crossing fingers!!!

I created this fun little card to ring in the new year with a magical touch!  I selected two of the little unicorns that I felt would be very versatile even AFTER the new year.  I think I'll be able to create some fun birthday cards and Fourth of July projects with it too! 

When you purchase this digital collection, you'll not only receive the designs for three sets featured above, you'll also receive the digital cut files and a variety of formats so that you can design with them as you wish.  I elected to use the PDF version and cut/pasted the image into an MS Word file so that I could enlarge them, print them and color them with Copics.  

After coloring the unicorns, I fussy cut them (it's relaxing) and added some foam squares.  I added a little bit of cloud action in the background by tearing a piece of cardstock and using it as a mask, then blending some ink onto the card base.  
To finish off the design, I added some glitter to the stars and popped them onto the card with glue.  It is a CAS delight! 
Such cuties 'eh?  Don't you agree that these little unies need to make another appearance in a new stamp design?  How about a Uni collection???  I say YEAH!  

Thanks for hopping over to check out my card!  Hope you have a fabulous day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment