Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sunday Sip! Day 3 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...Pink and Main!

Hello there coffee/tea/cocoa loving crafters!  It's Kerry here and I'm back with another Sunday Sip!  This week I'm celebratin' by sharing a card I created for Day 3 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  Are you loving the hop so far?  Have you been playing along?  We hope so!  My card today features products by Super Sponsor Pink and Main!
To create my card, I pulled out some yummy Pink and Main products:  Herringbone Stencil, Tea-rific stamp set and the Mum die set.  Mums are so perfect for the Fall season and I just love their pouffy flowers so much!
I colored the teapot image with Copic markers and added some coordinating doodling on the card base.  I also added some real English tea on the center of the mum flower.
Hope this card inspires you to create something yummy and to pour yourself a cuppa love.  Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing more yummy creations throughout the rest of the hop!  See you next week!

11 comments:

  1. Love the tea dye ink flower with cute kettle, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry this is so gorgeous. I love the little teapot and your flower is so beautiful. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how GORGEOUS!! I love the colors and that big flower! So clever to add tea to the center! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty. I like the flower and pot. Great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its so prety!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I like the doodling.

    ReplyDelete