Tuesday, October 8, 2019

TCP Tuesday Reminder: FALL!


Hello there inky friends!  I'm back to remind you that the TCP Tuesday Challenge is in FULL SWING!  Join us in celebrating all things FALL by creating a card and joining the challenge!  Check it out HERE.  No need to create something with TCP stamps but we would LOVE to see your TCP creations too!  This challenge runs throughout the month and the winner will be announced at the beginning of next month's challenge.  Join the fun, won't you?!
 I created this fun fall card using the newest stencils at TCP.  Check out the Birch Trees Duo Stencilz!  I used them to create this totally delish fall scene and also added the sentiment from the May The Forest Be With You stamp set. 
After stenciling was complete, I added a few splatters of black acrylic ink to give some depth to my creation.  I added the sentiment using some foam squares.  
There was no need for ribbon or twine on this card as I thought the stenciling was just enough to make this card pop!  And bonus!  No extra stamps on the envie when I send it off in the mail!  WOOP!

Thanks for hopping over to check out my card.  I hope it inspires you to create something FALL-ish!  

No comments:

Post a Comment