Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Club La La Land Crafts October Kit Release

Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm joining the Club La-La Land Crafts design team as we share inspirational projects featuring the cute new piggies and winter Marci in the newest adventure at La-La Land!  This month's kit is sure to make you smile!  I know it did for me!!!  Take a peek at my first two projects featuring this adorable winter collection.  


Stamp Set:  Winter Piggies
Dies:  Mountains, Lakes

ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS:
Printed Paper:   LLLC Golden Sunset Designer Paper 
Ink: Black Taffy RG Avenue Ink, Ranger Distress Oxide Broken China
Copics:
Pig: E01, R00, E93, W3
Clothes and Sled: YG95, Y21, W5, W3, E81, G00,YG41
White Gelly Roll Pen
White acrylic paint (splatters)
Machine Stitching

These little piggies are so cute!  I decided to let them FLY!  The little piggie on the sled is quite the daredevil and is flying high on his racing sled. His little ice skating buddy hasn't a clue that he's about to be slammed!  HA HA!
The tiny snowman is peeking out just waiting for a turn to skate on the ice.  

My second card features gorgeous Marci all bundled up and ready for some fun in the snow.  She's not too worried about her flyaway hairs but that cap will help keep her head nice and toasty warm.  
Here are some deets on how I colored sweet Marci:  

Stamp Set: Warm Hugs Marci

Copics:
Hair/Shoes: Black Staedtler Pen, E71, E44, E29
Skin: R00,E93, E01
Clothes: RV04, BV02,B01,BG15, BG49, BG09,YG61, G12,C5, BV31
White Gelly Roll Pen
White acrylic paint (splatters)
Aqua Satin Ribbon

Thanks for hopping over. I hope my projects make you smile and get you in the MOOOD for fun in the snow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment