Saturday, September 7, 2019

Joy Clair and Rinea Foil...Icy Hot!

Hey there inky friends!  I'm sharing a fun card I created using some fun Rinea Foil products and the brand new Joy Clair stamp set called You're A Gem. Check out this fun and "Icy" card! 

To create my card, I grabbed the yummy Rinea Foil called "Frosted Foil".  I used the Starstruck Turquoise in the pad and stamped the fun gems directly onto the foil.  After stamping and cutting out the foiled gems, I used my bone folder to crease the lines so that I could bend the foil and create some dimension.  I then stamped the gem cluster onto white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. 
To add a bit more of an "Icy" look, I used the Rinea Foil 3-D Rolled Star Die Set to create some "shards".  I used the smallest die in the set and after rolling each section, I cut the piece in half so that I could have two pieces to tuck behind my gems.  Looks pretty cool, right?!  
After attaching the "shards", I added some additional stamped elements around the base panel and colored with Copics before attaching some golden thread and some bling.  I love how this icy card turned out and I hope you do too! 

Thanks for stopping over to check out my card!  I hope it inspires you to get creative with Rinea foil and the new gem sets!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment