Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Joy Clair and Rinea Foil...Fall in LOVE!

Hello there Joy Clair friends!  It's Kerry here and I'm back to share another fun card created with some brand spankin' new products from Joy Clair and Rinea Foil!  I created this card that features the new Fall Greetings stamp set and some Autumn Foiled Paper variety pack.  I wanted to create a rich and lovely card that gives the ultimate fall vibe...oranges, yellows, rich greens...So I stamped one of the leafy borders on a piece of yellow cardstock and then cut it to create a "scalloped edge".  I then colored it with some Leisure Arts water based markers.  After coloring and cutting, I used a blender dauber to burnish the edges with a rusty pumpkin color.  It paired nicely with the red Rinea foil that I wanted to use.  
I attached some red Rinea foil to the bottom of this panel and then tied some sparkly gold ribbon to bring the two pieces together.  Next, I stamped the sentiment and some leaves (and the black dotty plants) so that I could attach them with foam squares.  When all was done, I flicked some black paint onto the panel and mounted this whole panel onto a kraft envelope.  
I wanted the foil to display both colors so I curled the edges on the bottom to reveal the golden color.  So yummy! 

Thanks for hopping over to check out my card today.  I hope it inspires you to get crafty and gets you into the fall mooood...BRING IT ON! 

No comments:

Post a Comment