Tuesday, September 24, 2019

TCP New Release Hop! Grab the Unicorn!

Hello there inky friends!  Today's the day!  The Cat's Pajamas new release blog hop is here!  WOOP!  I hope you've enjoyed all the awesome inspiration the Cat Pack has been sharing throughout the week.  Do you have a few faves?  I've had a ball creating with the new stamps, dies and stencils and can't wait to share a few more creations with you.  Today, I decided to feature a little mug of rainbow love with you. If you've arrived here from TCP's blog, you're on the right track!   

If you don't already know, I LOVE COFFEE and this little unicorn is the perfect little coffee-loving critter to welcome a new stamp collection.  Rainbows, Unicorns and yummy COFFEE!  WOO HOO!


I started out by creating the rainbow pattern on a piece of white cardstock.  I cut strips of cardstock and arranged them in a rainbow pattern.  Then, I stamped the clouds, unicorn and sentiment using my Misti.  Isn't the "Grab the Unicorn" set adorable?  

To finish off my card, I diecut the edge using the Eyelet border die and then mounted it onto a lavender card base.  Adding a few pearls here and there and the card was finished!  

Thanks for hopping over to my blog today.  I hope my card inspired you and made you smile!  Please head on over to Brenda's blog to check out her fun creation!

2 comments:

  1. Such a clever and very effective way to have rainbow colours on your sweet little unicorn, Kerry! Thanks so much for sharing the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kerry
    Love your card and i am going to make a card like this for my grand daughter who is my whole world. She loves unicorns and already i hv two unicorn dies and going to order a stamp from Hero Arts with a unicorn. I am going to see her in December after one year with a goodie bag full of unicorn stuff from stickers a bottle, a unicorn cushion and everything unicorn including a stationery set. Thanks a bunch for the idea. blessings

    ReplyDelete