Monday, July 15, 2019

New Designer Kit is HERE!!!...RG Avenue Birthday Girl...

Hey there inky friends!  I'm back!!!  Today is the official release of the July RG Avenue Designer Kit Bundle!  WOO HOO!
I thought I'd share ALL week and feature some projects I created using this collection of stamps/digis.  Did you know that when you purchase any RG Avenue stamp sets you immediately receive the digital files for free?  Yes!  you get the digi files, cut files AND the stamp sets!  
Take a peek at the cards I created with this fun and chic set called "Birthday Girl"!  Each image was colored with Copic markers and a few bits of sparkle/gloss were added for dimension and texture.  
Birthday Girl

Notice the background?  I used the super awesome/popular Diamond Daze background stamp (and Black Taffy Sugar Cube ink) to create a fun background for my cards.  To push the background even farther into the background (and to allow the leggy lady to shine), I drybrushed white acrylic paint over the image.  I also splattered some RG Avenue reinkers directly onto this panel when it was dry.  To finish the background off, I punched a few tiny holes here and there and added pink Copic dots on the stamped image to match the Sour Guava cardstock.
Before mounting onto the Sweet Guava panel, I attached the background panel to some Sweet Banana cardstock and then wrapped some gingham ribbon around the bottom.  Next, I tied some cream floss into a bow and mounted this panel onto the Powdered Sugar card base.

After that, I added some splatters of white acrylic paint and attached some fun sequins accentuate the  party vibe.

My second card used some of the same techniques but I tried to CAS it a bit more because I wanted to use two colored images.  I'm not that good at the restraint that CAS design requires so this was as good as it got for me.  HA HA.
Of course, finding a coordinating sentiment was a fun adventure for me and I found it in the Make Magic sentiment set.  I think this has to be my most loved and versatile sentiment set in my collection!  After mounting the sentiment onto my RG Acrylic Round, it took one press onto the Sour Crush  ink pad to get a crisp, beautiful impression.
Just take a look at those glossy balloons!  I had fun adding gloss and glitter to these beauties and even added a few dabs of gloss to the frappe cups.  YUM!  
To finish the card panel off before attaching it to my card base, I mounted the background panel onto the same Banana cardstock then onto some Sour Crush cardstock.  Next, I tied some green Hemptique twine around the panel and attached a cute pink button before attaching to my Powdered Sugar base!  

And voila!  They're done.  Notice the coffee in this set?  I'm sure you'll see more of those cups in future card projects.  Yes, I've already got them colored, cut, glossed and ready for their spotlight!

Thanks so much for popping over to check out my projects.  I hope they inspire you to get crafty today!  I'll be back tomorrow with some more fun featuring another set in this new Designer Kit!!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment