Tuesday, July 16, 2019

RG Avenue New Release: Sea Free..

Hello there inky friends!  As promised, I'm back with another fun card featuring a NEW set from RG Avenue.  This new set is called "SEA FREE" and it contains some gorgeous images that are perfect for those calm and beachy beauties you love to create!  I've fallen in love with the little shell elements and the anchor and I'm sure the bottle could help anyone dream up an amazing adventure scene!  

Sea Free stamp and digital set
To create my card, I started out by blending Sour Crush and Sour Mist Sugar Cube ink onto the edge of a strip of Powdered Sugar cardstock.  After I was satisfied with the serene color saturation, I flicked the panel with white acrylic paint.  I made sure to vary the opacity by adding some water to the mixture here and there.  I also blended in some Sour Crush Sugar Drop (one tiny drop) to add some blue splatters.  When I was finished, I set it aside to dry and started coloring my digital images.  Yes, I used digital images as the stamp set will be arriving soon.  I just couldn't wait!  LOL...After coloring the images with Copic markers (colors listed at bottom of post), I fussy cut them and started assembling them on my card.  I tore the top edge of the blended "water" to create a little sea-spray and added the leftovers behind the bottle for dimension.  Perfectly, perfect. 
Since this card already featured "ribbon" in the images, I opted NOT to add any actual ribbon or fibers to this card.  GASP.  Can you believe that?  HA HA!  I think this card turned out beautiful and I can't wait to send it to someone special.

Thanks for popping over to check out my card inspiration today.  Please stop back tomorrow as I jump in and share another fun project featuring a brand new RG Avenue release!  See you then! 

Copics used on this project:  
Blues:  B12, B21, B93, BG70
Reds:  R0000, R00, R35
Yellows:  Y18, Y21
Browns:  Y26, E34, E71
Grays:  BV23, C2
Colorless Blender 0

No comments:

Post a Comment