Saturday, May 25, 2019

Joy Clair: Friends and Flowers

Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm back with a fun card I created that is bursting with happiness!  I love them.  This new truck reminds me so much of my childhood when I would visit my grandma and grandpa and I would sneak into their garage and drink the root beer that my grandpa hid in his old truck.  I remember discovering it for the first and being in awe of all the root beer bottles.  I would sit in that truck and sip the rootbeer that was sooo delish!
    
I chose to create this card with additional blooms from the Doodle Flowers Set.  I think it coordinates perfectly with this truck, don't you think?!  


I colored the truck to include some nice old rusty parts.  
After stamping and coloring the truck, I fussy cut the image and started working on the background.  I wanted to add additional flowers behind the truck to make the image just OOOOOZZZEEEE with flowers.  Copics worked perfectly to incorporate the perfect color with this design.  

To finish the card off, I added some aqua ribbon, some sequins.  This color combo has to be one of my most favorite color combos to date.  


Thanks for hopping over to check out my card!  I had a blast creating it!  See you again soon!  Have a great weekend.  

2 comments:

  1. I love your card - the truck - the flowers - the colors - the rust! Everything about it is just perfect. Thanks for sharing the memory too.

    ReplyDelete