Thursday, March 7, 2019

Reckless Love...




Hey there!  I'm sharing a fun card featuring the Reckless Love set from Joy Clair.  I'm pairing it up with a beautiful song too..They're a perfect fit!  

Hope you enjoy! 

Reckless Love by Cory Asbury: 


Does the sentiment look like a mountain?  Well, that was the intention!  After stamping, I cut the sentiment at an angle so that it would be in the "shape" of a mountain.  I then added some golden ribbon to just give that mountain some light. After that, I stamped the flowers with RG Studio 360 ink and then colored the images with Caran d'Ashe Neocolor II watersoluble crayons.  I purchased these about six months ago on Amazon and just LOVE LOVE LOVE them.  I really love these pastel crayons.  They are so vibrant,  don't leave a residue, are quite dense and provide for a beautiful finish!   After coloring and blending with water, I cut the images out and selected a card base to arrange my pieces onto. 
I stamped some of the filigree onto the card in strategic locations and then splattered the card with some black ink.  Next, I glued down and popped the stamped/cut out elements onto the bright yellow card base.  To finish off my card, I added some blingy pearls. 

Check out this fabulous Reckless Love set on the Joy Clair Website!  Every little piece of this set echoes the song perfectly.  I just love that about many of the Joy Clair Color By Faith sets...They truly sing!  They're perfect for all cardmakers, scrapbookers, artists and faith journalers alike! 

Thanks so much for hopping over to check out my project today!  :) We appreciate your visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment