Saturday, March 9, 2019

Ahoy There Matey! RG Avenue Releases its newest bundle!

Hey there inky friends! I'm excited to share a most AH-DOR-A-BLE stamp bundle with you today!  I've got two projects I'm in love with and I hope you will be too!  I'll share the other project in a second post as it has a LOT of photos and step-outs of my techniques.  Make sure to check it out over HERE too.  

The Ahoy there bundle by RG Studio 360 (now RG Avenue) is so sweet and playful!  I love this collection as it works perfectly for a Pirate themed birthday party!  I love it because of the adorable pirate critters too!  You can get this bundle at a discounted price until tonight so hop over and GRAB a bundle!  With every stamp bundle, you'll receive the coordinating DIGI sets too.  My projects feature the digi sets.  
Ahoy Matey Bundle
If you're arriving here after the bundle special is over, no worries!  You can purchase the individual sets on the RG site.  Just hop over to the SHOP and put them in your cart!

I decided to go with the Pirate Party theme for my projects.  I started out by printing and coloring each image from the Ahoy Matey and Treasure Map set.  I used RG Studio 360 Sugar Drops (reinkers) to color my images.  They work fabulously and a tiny drop goes a l-o-n-g way!  Blending and mixing the colors is a dream too!  I've included the list of Sugar Drops used at the bottom of this post!
Arrrggggh...Isn't this guy the cutest?  A closer peek at this fellow will show that I used a white Gelly Roll pen to add highlights here and there.
After coloring the images, I cut the RICH CHERRY cardstock into thin strips, attached them to a piece of POWDERED SUGAR cardstock and tied a piece of black satin ribbon around this panel before mounting this panel onto a piece of SWEET BLUE cardstock.  I attached a sentiment from the Thanks Matey set with foam squares then assembled the images in a cluster over the bow.  A POWDERED SUGAR card base (topfold) helped complete the card!

Card Deets:  
A2 Card base with a topfold
Sugar Stock Used:  Sweet Blue, Powdered Sugar, Rich Cherry
Black Satin Ribbon from my stash
Foam Squares
Microfine Iridescent Glitter from my stash
Sugar Drops Used:  Sweet Cane, Rich Honey, Sweet Banana, Nectar Stone, Rich Cherry, Sour Watermelon, Tangy Orange, Rich Cactus, Sweet Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment