Sunday, February 10, 2019

Flutter with Graciellie's newest designs "Flutter Away"...

 Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm thrilled to share a little card I created featuring the newest Digi stamps in Graciellie's online shop.  This collection of digi stamps and papers were so inspiring (as are all of her stamps) and I REALLY loved the color palette she has in her coordinating paper line!  I decided to use some of the colors in her paper palette when designing my card. 

To create this card, I just opened up a Microsoft Word file and started with a 4.00x5.25 rectangle.  I arranged the two feathers over this rectangle so that they would appear to be flying all over the page.  I also wanted a few of the feathers to escape the edge of the rectangle, so I made sure to purposefully place them breaking the boundary of the rectangle.  After I was satisfied with the layout, I created a smaller rectangle and placed the sentiment inside.  I printed and cut the rectangles out so that I could move on to coloring!
Flutter Away Digi Stamp Set ON SALE NOW!

WOW!!!  I just LOVE that the cost of these digital downloads are less expensive than ONE CARD purchased from a store.  That's pretty amazing!  
Flutter Away Digi Paper ON SALE NOW!
There were just a few Copic colors used on this card.  They included:  BG01, FBG2, YG13, Y04, C-3 and a bright red...I put it back before I remembered to take note of the number.  oops.  After coloring, I applied some clear microfine glitter and attached some sequins. 

To finish off the card, I mounted the colored panel onto a piece of neon lime green cardstock and then mounted the whole panel onto a coordinating teal card base. 
Before attaching the sentiment, I added some golden thread and mounted the sentiment over that.  

So fun!  I'm in love with the sentiments in this set and have another project in the works.  It'll be posted soon so make sure to come back again real soon.  Thanks so much for hopping over.  I hope you have a fabulous week!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this card! Love the shimmer and the feather background you created! So pretty... Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Sparkle-a-holic here! I love these feathers and your sentiments are just so inspirational and perfect! :)

      Delete