Monday, February 11, 2019

RGStudio360 Bundle: Cake Layers...

Hello there inky friends!  I'm popping in this week to share some cards I created featuring the brand new stamp bundle from RG Studio 360 called Cake Layers.  This bundle includes three fun and festive stamp sets (and coordinating Digi sets) Cake Layers, Confetti Creator Background stamp and Another Adventure sentiment set.  

With this collection, you'll be able to create some awesome birthday cards....and non-birthday cards too!

The first two cards I'm featuring are a partner pair One BOY and one GIRL Birthday card that I creaded using the digital formats of the Cake Layers set.  To create the design, I pulled the cake images that I felt were giving the perfect Boy/Girl vibe and placed them offset on a rectangle I laid out in MS Word.  After that, I dropped in the Birthday, and the Boy and Girl sentiments then printed the designs. 

Next, I colored the images with a paintbrush and RG Studio 360 Sugar Drops reinkers.  Yes, coloring these images with reinkers is the perfect way to add color!  Give it a try.  After coloring, I used a few Copic markers to create the confetti backgrounds and the shadowing.  I layered the images onto color coordinating paper and mounted them on white card bases.  You might notice that I brushed a bit of white acrylic pint on the background panels too...Just an added touch to pull some additional texture in.

Right before saying "D.O.N.E.".  I pulled out some Nuvo Gitter drops and added a bit of sparkle (and bling for the girl card) to each card, added some Hemptique twine and tucked in a 20 dollar bill to make those kiddos smile!  :)

At the request of a visitor, I'm including the measurements of my layers.  Since both cards are created with the same layout, I am providing an image (with measurements in inches) of the girl card.  Both cards measure the same. 

Hope you enjoyed this set of cards today.  I'll be back again tomorrow with a few more cards featuring this bundle.

To get in on the exclusive one day discount deal, make sure to purchase your bundle today!  Stamps will become available for individual sale soon after the bundle sells out!

No comments:

Post a Comment