Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Make a WISH! RG Studio 360 new bundle: Cake Layers...

Hey there inky friends!  I'm back with another fun birthday creation featuring the new RG Studio 360 bundle Cake Layers.  I used the digi form of this stamp set to create a row of 14 candles (I reversed every other candle to give some "movement".  I printed the candles in a lighter grayscale so that I could make the coloring the focus on this card.  

Now this card is quite unusual for me.  It's definitely NOT an A2 card.  Actually, this card measures 8 1/2 x 4.25 inches.  WOWSERS!  I just had to create a LONG card to fit all those candles!  hee hee...
I colored these images with a small paintbrush and Sugar Drops reinkers.  I love that the reinkers act just like watercolors.  They are vibrant and mix beautifully too!

After coloring, I splattered a bit of blue reinker onto the panel (mostly on the right side) to give it some pizazz and then mounted it onto a yummy Sour Mist panel then attached some super thin twine to the sentiment and strung the sentiment across the page.  Next I added a little colored flower from the Cake Layers set (yes, this set has some awesome flowers and flower clusters too) and mounted this whole panel onto a Powdered Sugar card base.

So fast and fun!

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun and sweet birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could make a pocket on the inside for a birthday check or cash since it's so long. Love it!

    ReplyDelete