Monday, January 7, 2019

Bears, Hearts and LOVE...Part 2 RGStudio360 reveals today's bundle!


Hey there, I'm back with another sweet share featuring the most adorable bears ever!  If you had a chance to check out my project on my previous post, you'll know I'm swooning over these bears.  This Mama bear with her baby just warmed my heart and I knew they needed to take the spotlight on this card!  

I colored the bears from the Sweet Love set with the same Copic markers that I used in the previous card.  I also incorporated some individually cut hearts from the Many Hearts background set.  I have a collection of deelish hearts now! Hop over and check that one out HERE if you are interested in the deets.  

Most times, I don't like to fussy cut around a sentiment and this was the case with this card.  SOOO....I snagged the sentiment on the PDF and placed it on a white panel using Microsoft Word.  I then Cut the whole panel out so that the sentiment was in the perfect position on the card.  
Adding just a tad bit of plaid printed paper, some twine, some wooden buttons finished this sweet card off.  

Alrighty...Card #2 is done!  I'm really in the groove...hee hee...  I'll be back with another sweet twist on this bear collection.  If you've been following me on social media...you've seen some peeks already!  See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They just give you the warmest fuzzies right? I love these bears! Thanks Shelly!

      Delete