Monday, January 7, 2019

Bears, hearts and LOVE! RGStudio360 reveals today's bundle!

Hey there inky friends!  I've got the most adorable projects to share with you this week.  RGStudio360 released their second bundle special this morning and in lightning speed, it sold out!  No worries, you can still purchase the bundle for a few more hours and you'll receive your digi set right away, but you'll have to wait a bit for the stamps until they are shipped from the manufacturer. If you care to wait, each individual set will become available in the near future.  Just keep your eyes peeled!  

This bundle includes three fun stamp sets:  Sweet Love (the bears), Many Hearts (the heart background), All Love (sentiment set)

Sooo.  Here's how this project came together:  Instead of modifying and tweaking the digital images in computer programs, I decided to just print the digital PDF's out and use the images just as they come.  My first pick was the adorable happy bear holding the heart in the Sweet Love set.  I cut that image out and got to work coloring it with my Copic Markers.  I REALLY love coloring bears and this little guy was a blast!  I've listed the colors below the image.  
Copics Used:  
Bear:  E30, 33, 34, 57, 71; Y26 and White Gelli Roll Pen  
Heart: E93; RV29, 42, ; R05 and White Gelli Roll Pen

To create my background, I used my Gelli Plate and some pink acrylic paint and created an impression large enough to fit the size of the background image on the corner of a piece of Powdered Sugar  cardstock.  I then let that dry and ran it through my printer using the Many Hearts background.  After printing, I used my heat gun to quick dry the printer ink and then cut out the background.  I splattered this background with some "runny" white acrylic paint just to give it some added texture and depth.  

After that, I used my sewing machine to do a bit of stitching.  I also printed another background piece so I could cut individual hearts out from the background.  I love that there are various sizes of doodly free hearts!  When I cut them out, I just colored them all with my Copic markers that were used in the bear image.  

I started gathering layering panels and selected Rich Cherry and Black Taffy and then created a card base with Sweet Cane cardstock.  I layered these panels and then started assembling the card.  I thought I would pull in a bit more texture by adding a scrappy heart I cut and stitched from an old pair of jeans.  LOVE working with fabrics!
I layered everything onto my card just the way I liked it, added some ribbon, golden thread a few buttons and some shabby silver circle diecuts. I also distressed edges of the hearts background  to finish it off!

Now...Hmmm..I think I know the perfect people to send this card to!  I hope you've enjoyed this set as much as I have.  I'll be back again tonight to share another cute project featuring this bundle!  See you soon! 

Also.,,, Hint hint...There is a free digi download being offered right now too!  Click the image below and hop over and give it a try!  :) 

2 comments:

  1. So fun and adorable! I can see why things sold out so quick...just so cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So awesome! They sold out quick...but no fear- they'll be back and can still be ordered! :) Thanks Shelly!

      Delete