Monday, January 7, 2019

Bears and BRRRRRRR....RGStudio360 reveals today's bundle!

Brrrrrrr....When I saw this sweet bear with roses I KNEW I had to turn him into a polar bear!  It's the perfect time of year for it!  This sweet bundle has been a BLAST to create with and I just ADORE these bears!!!
I started out by coloring with my Copics.  I also cut some strips of Powdered Sugar Cardstock, rounded the corners and doodled them up with a few blues and a few gray Copics to create a nice "igloo" for him to stand in front of.  
Isn't he the cutest?  
I assembled the "ice blocks" onto some Nectar Stone cardstock then splattered a bit with white paint.  Next, I cut the digi sentiment out using a banner style format (my favorite way of using digitally printed sentiments).  Next, I doodled a little snowy grounding to help this bear stand tall in front of his igloo. 
Mounting this panel onto some Powdered Sugar cardstock, then onto some Sweet Pink cardstock and then mounted this whole panel onto a Nectar Stone base.  To finish off the card, I added some pink and gray twine and a little button at the top!  :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE this set so much!  I'm NOT done with it.  I'll be back this weekend with a few more projects.  Hope you have fun with your set!  

2 comments: