Saturday, October 27, 2018

TCP Sneaky Peek Week: NORTH POLE OR BUST!

Hey there inky friends!  Ready for a little sneaky peek of what's to come at TCP?  Yahoo!  Yeppers, I'm excited to share that the October release at The Cat's Pajamas is all about Christmas!  This release just makes me smile BIG!  

Today, I'll share a little sneaky peek of the new stamp set called NORTH POLE OR BUST!  It's a fabulously playful set featuring Sprinkle, Poochie and Penguin!  WOOP WOOP!  Yep, this set screams F.U.N!  When I received it, I just had to dig right in and play!  
For my first card, I grabbed Poochie on a moped, stamped and colored him up with some fun non-traditional colors then started to assemble my project.  I stamped the fun stars in the background and then mounted a few fun diecuts from the new SNOWFLAKE BORDER, Framed Up die (the inside oval) and Framed Up 2
 Adding a bit of sparkle to the pink snowflakes made it more festive!
I just loved popping a bit of lime to the card with the sentiment oval!  Giving it a little "Swing" action with the placement really helped tie the image to the character of the card.  :)  

While I'm only sharing one project today, please make sure to come back all month long because I have a TON of projects to share...ONE AT A TIME!  I'm a tease, yes!  HEE HEE...

30 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Dog on a scooter - too cute. Love the pink glittery snowflakes. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Isn't he the cutest on that scooter?!

      Delete
  2. Fab card--love the flurry of sparkly snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkle, especially on the stamped stars. The pink and blue colour combo is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought the pink and aqua fit him perfectly!

      Delete
  4. Really cute card. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and adorable
    card! Love those pink snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just added a bit of love to that snow! 😜

      Delete
  6. Love, love, love the pink snowflakes! Beautiful.
    And that cute dude driving the scooter ... hope he's
    on his way to MY hose!! lol Such a sweet & fun card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's got a lot of loot! I'm sure he is driving very slowly so only the snowflakes go flying!

      Delete
  7. Your cute card is worth waiting for! Love the pink sparkly snowflakes and Poochie on his scooter! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love Poochie! He looks like my mini schnauzer Mason.

      Delete
  8. Super fun and festive card! Love the color combination and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just too cute! Love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Love the color combinationcombination!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! Love Poochie on the moped and the pink, glittery snow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute love the pink sonwflakes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color combo with the Poochie stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card this is!! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great layout and such fun colors. Love it.

    ReplyDelete