Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sunday Sip...I guess I'll just have to make my own!


Hey there coffee loving friends!  It's Kerry here and I'm back with another fun Sunday Sip.  Today I'm sharing a fun little RECIPE for you....HA HA...
Take some Coffee Liqueur (I'm using Coffee Liqueur from a Virginia Distillery called Vitae Spirits) and pour some (I don't measure) into a coffee cup or a stemless wine glass (even better- a handmade ceramic wine tumbler like mine from TMDCeramics).

Fill the rest of your cup up with Dr. Pepper...Seriously, Dr. Pepper...
Enjoy!  

Now back to cardmaking....  Does anyone have a wine tumbler stamp?  I need one... Like NOW... So I guess I need to draw one up real quick...
So, yeah, I doodled up a tumbler like the one I was drinking from and of course I added some coffee beans for good measure.  I threw in a fun new candy corn treat for you too.  After all, this IS TREAT WEEK!

Now, I had to find the perfect stamp and sentiment pairing for my tumbler so I dug around in my stash and found the perfect fit in the Hero Arts set called Peace and Joy.  Ahhhhh....Coffee IS definitely PEACE AND JOY!  :)

Creating a pretty simple layout was important...I think it turned out well...

Since it's TREAT WEEK, I thought I'd share a little treat with you.  If you want to play with my tumblers, feel free...Just save the image below and you'll be able to print it out lickety split! Mwah! On Monday, I'll also attach the PDF along the sidebar...for easy pickins...
Hope you enjoy.  If you feel so inclined, please use it in coordination with my sketch challenge!  I'd LOVE to see your play on my sketch...and doodle-dee-doo!  Please make sure to add your projects to our inlinkz below so we can OOH and AHHH over them!  Happy Halloween!  


No comments:

Post a Comment