Friday, October 26, 2018

Baby Blessings...


Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm joining my fellow Joy Clair friends for a secret little mission!  You see, all of us designers secretly got together to organize a little shower for Joy Clair's very own Christy (Christy and Amanda are the creators of Joy Clair).  

Just a few months ago, Christy became a Granny again to a precious little baby.  It was an early start for this little angel princess, but with God, family and friends by her side, she grew stronger and stronger every day.  Now that she's home, Grandma can spoil her rotten, and dote over her every milestone.  

We thought it would be fun to have a little Granny Shower. Each one of us created a card and provided a little gift too.  Today, we're sharing our cards...and wishing Christy and her family abundant blessings!  
My card features the adorable stamp set called New Baby.  I think all of us had the same thought...this set was made perfectly for this event!  LOL.  I selected the colored the onesie with a light peachy-pink Copic marker then added some of the leafy/heart stems over that.  I also added this little heart spray on the background layer.  To add a bit of a girly touch...as every little princess should have, I added a little skirt with some white tissue paper and a little piece of golden ric-rac.  Just a sweet little oatmeal colored seam binding bow finished the pretty little card off.  

Thanks for stopping over to celebrate with us.  Please hop over to my team's blog posts so that you can see their creations too:  

No comments:

Post a Comment