Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th Of July USA!!!

Hello stamping friends.  I'm celebrating the Fourth of July at home with my pups this year.  Nearby family is away cruising the Caribbean so that leaves me home alone with the pups.  I've spent the day relaxing, sipping homemade cappuccino and stamping.

I wanted to share a few cards I made while tucked away in my stamping room today.  I'm determined to use my stash and play with much forgotten and unloved stamps...

Here's your traditional RED, WHITE, BLUE card...with some added bling and yellow.
Ink Used:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Ladybug, Dandilion, Danube Blue
Kraft Cardstock
Silver flatback beads
Silver cording

And for a little twist:
Stamps Used:  Unity splatters and stars all boy
Inks Used:  Hero Arts Neon Cube set
Sequins
Black satin ribbon
Silver Cording
Micron Black Pen
Stardust and Silver Stickles

Hope you have a fabulous holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment