Saturday, March 13, 2021

Take Note little Leprechauns...It's GOLDEN!

Hello there inky friends!  Today I thought I'd pop in and share a little project I created for me!  As a Kindergarten teacher, I'm constantly using sticky notes.  I have sticky notes everywhere!  I decided to create a little sticky-note free reminder notebook that I can keep tucked in my pocket (with a Sharpie).  The good thing about this notebook is that it is erasable, isn't bulky and eliminates the need for stickie-notes!  WOO!  

To create my cute little "March" notebook, I used The Cat's Pajamas brand new March digital files here: 
Leprechaun and Pot of Gold $2.49 USD

Irish Coffee Digi Set $2.49 USD

Sitting Shamrock Gnome Digi Set $2.49 USD

Half Rainbow Digi Stamp $1.99 USD

I started off by creating a background "Paper" image using MS Word.  I then overlaid the images and sentiment I wanted to create the cover and inside page designs.  After that, I printed the panels on white cardstock and colored them with my Copic markers.  Next, I laminated the panels using my cheap old Scotch laminator and cut them to size.  I cut the corners round so that they wouldn't be "pokey".  HEE HEE.  After that, I used my coil binding machine to cut the holes and bind the pages together.  

The great thing about using a Sharpie on laminated paper is that you can erase the ink with hand sanitizer...and these days, hand sanitizer is All OVER MY CLASSROOM!  SO...easy, peasy, lemon squeezy! 

I just love using digis to create my fun projects for my classroom too.  I'll be making more of these little pads for sure.  Thanks for hopping over to check out my project!  

You can get these files at 20% off all month long!  Hop over to the shop and scoop them up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment