Friday, February 26, 2021

NEW Wendy Vecchi Ranger Products in the HOUSE!!!


Hello there inky friends!  I'm excited to be sharing some fun projects featuring NEW Wendy Vecchi products from Ranger.  These products were released just YESTERDAY and you'll want to get your hands on them as soon as you can.  You can preorder these items now in many locations but I'll share product links directly from Ranger because that's where I get my Ranger products!  HA HA.  


SOOO... I created these fun little gift bags featuring the new Wendy Vecchi Make Art set called "Let's Shop". Tomorrow I'll be featuring the other bundle called "Award Winning".  You can purchase the new release bundle HERE.  When I flipped through this fun collection of stamps, dies and stencils, my eye was immediately drawn to this gift bag die.  It's definitely a MUST have and a fun little dimensional that will bring smiles to everyone!  

I started out by cutting a piece of white cardstock up into four pieces.  I used two of the pieces to diecut the bag shape.  I then used the polka-dot stencil to apply some brand new Archival Ink Colors (Mulberry, Petunia and Night Sky).  You can pre-order the color bundle HERE or purchase them individually (really, do you want to do THAT???). These colors are my favorites so I was so excited to play with them!!!  

After creating the stenciled design (using the new Tim Holtz Domed Daubers), I diecut the scalloped stencil in light lavender and then attached the pieces together.  I cut a 3/4 inch strip of night sky colored cardstock and then glued it around the edge of the bag so the little holes in the corners were covered.  

Next, I stamped the flower and flower bud in Archival Black ink (from the Wendy Vecchi Make Art Set "Thank You") and blended some ink over the stamped image before fussy cutting them and tucking them under the little pink ribbon tied around the bag.  


To finish things off, I made some color coordinated tissue paper using the three colors of Archival Ink over white tissue paper.  I will be doing a quick tutorial on that because it's just so fun too be all matchy-matchy!  


I created another cute little gift bag using the same die and the striped stencil.  I crossed the stencil by stenciling over the top of the first stencil line to create a plaid-like pattern.  I then added some white squiggly lines using my Gelli Pen.  I attached some golden ric-rack, a little dangle of beads on black twine and created some fun yellow/orange tissue paper to tuck into the bag with some moolah!  

I just love how these little bags are quick and easy to assemble.  All it takes is two quick passes in the diecut machine, some coloring and taping and POOF!  


Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my projects!  I hope you enjoy them!  See you again tomorrow for a few more fun projects featuring the new AWARD WINNING set!  

No comments:

Post a Comment