Saturday, January 9, 2021

Sending a whole latte love...

Hey there inky friends!  Today I'm sharing a sweet little coffee collage card that'll be heading out in the mail soon.  I wanted to spend some time this weekend (in the brand new year) digging into some old but loved supplies collecting dust.  I've decided that this is the year to go through all my stuff...and get more acquainted with supplies I haven't used in a while.  

I pulled out my Pan Pastels and decided to use a few colors on the pretty Floral Wave Offset stencil from Miss Ink Stamps.  I used to blending brushes to create this beautiful blend...  I used PanPastel 520.3 Ultramarine Blue Shade and 430.5 Magenta to create this beautiful background.  
After creating the background, I  stamped the images from the Brewtiful set with VersaColor ink (Nocturne) and then heatset before applying more PanPastel over that.  I fussy cut all the images and then started assembling the collage using some of my most favorite embellishing touches.  

Take a closer peek at the collage...I mounted this cardfront onto some white cardstock before adhering it to a blue card base.  


I really love how this card turned out and I hope you like it too.  I'll see you again soon with another fun creation!  Have a great weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment