Saturday, January 16, 2021

Sending Hedge Hugs!

Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm sharing a sweet little Hedgie card to help encourage rainbow vibes!  You know, happiness, peace and love?!  I just think we all need a little more of that lately!  And because it is Martin Luther King, Jr's birthday celebration this Monday, I hope my card finds you full of hope for the future!  As the memory of Dr. King's determined fight for fairness and equality through responsible and peaceful protests encourages me to continue to fight for what's right in this world and in our great USA, I hope memories of him encourage you too.  

Like bears, hedge hogs are some of my most favorite animals to create with.  I just love these adorable hedgies from 88 and Clear!  They give me a sense of calm and happiness and make me smile.  I decided to add a doodled pastel rainbow that mimics the playful and whimsical nature of these designs.  This digi stamp set "Hedge Hugs" is available as the fun January 5 for 5 card class January 18!!!  Pretty amazing that you can get this set for 5 bucks! And on top of that you get a fun card class that will inspire you to create even more cute projects with this set.  

Thanks for hopping over to check out my card.  I hope you join RG in creating adorable cards using this sweet set!  I hope it inspires you to create something fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment