Saturday, December 12, 2020

Cheers! Miss Ink Stamps...Happy New Year!

Hey there inky friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun and festive card featuring the new Miss Ink Stamps mini set called Happy New Year!  It's a sweet little set that includes a sentiment that is soooo true and some traditional images like a champagne bottle, champagne glasses  and other fun elements.  
I also used the fun Halftone Rectangles stencil to create a fun and festive background.  I used some acrylic paint and a paint brush to give hints here and there of the rectangle shapes in the stencil.  I wanted it to mimic the look of a disco ball--- or the light that comes from one.  Party, right?!  
I know we all are trying to rush through this crazy year and I can't wait to put it in the rear-view mirror!  How about you?





No comments:

Post a Comment