Thursday, October 15, 2020

Gnome Kidding: Spiced Friendship Tea...MMMMM Miss Ink Treats!

 

Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm sharing a little Fall treat box I made for my principals.  This month is Principal Appreciation Month and I know how hard they've been working through this crazy time.  I decided to mix up some spiced tea that my grandma always used to make...and send it along in a little fall vibes care package for them.  

I wanted to spotlight the cute little pumpkin and gnome in the Pumpkin Spice Latte set  so I stamped the image on a little scrap of cardstock that would fit on a small card attached to the gift box.  I colored it up with my Copics...I used a TON!  and then mounted it onto gray cardstock, then light blue and then onto a small pumpkin spiced color cardstock base.  


I punched a little hole in the top of the card to attach it to the box with black twine.  



It's a perfect little box...for this aromatic treat.  Wanna know the Spiced Friendship Tea recipe?  I call it Spiced Tea but my grandma always called it "Russian Tea".  Not sure about the significance of that name.  We always had it starting in Fall and lasting all through winter and it's great to make and share with friends, family and those you appreciate!!  

Spiced Friendship Tea:  

1 c sugar

2 c ORANGE TANG

1/2 c Country Time Instant Lemonade

1 c Instant Lipton UNSWETENED tea

1 T ground Cloves

1 T ground Allspice

2-3 T ground Cinnamon




No comments:

Post a Comment