Saturday, October 24, 2020

Autumn Greetings- Pretty Posies and Fall Leaves from Miss Ink Stamps

 

Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm sharing a sweet floral card created for someone special.  I used the pretty new Fall Bouquet stamp set from Miss Ink Stamps.  I also used the fun Mouse Floral stencil by blending a light load of white opaque ink over the kraft card base.  
I colored my image with Copic markers and with watercolor pencils.  I tried to incorporate all the pretty colors of fall...including the gorgeous blue sky agains the oranges and greens...

To finish things off, I tied some jute into a triple bow and tucked it under my popped-up floral spray.  I also added a few bits of bling for fancy!


Thanks for hopping over to check out my card.  I hope it inspires you to play with color and to get a little fancy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment