Monday, September 7, 2020

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

 

Hello there inky friends!  It's my parent's Wedding Anniversary today and I want to wish them a happy day!  

I created this card for them featuring the gorgeous new Monthly Card Club set:  "Feel Better".  While it's not a "feel better" card, this set works beautifully for many occasions!  I wanted to keep the colors light and pretty, so I pulled some soft lavender and a blue from my Copic collection (BV0000, RV32, B32, G02, G40, G82, YG13). I also created the light gray digital background (and included the sentiment) so that I could really help the card layering come together.  I love that I can digitally change the color of that background paint swipe.  


After mounting this panel onto a piece of Sour Mist cardstock, I machine stitched the edges of the card and then added a few splatters of a mix of Sugar Drops:  Sour Apple and Tangy Gum.  I also flicked a few bits of Dazzling Pat on the panel to give it some sparkle.  
To finish the card off, I attached it to a Powdered Sugar cardstock base and added a few of adhesive pearls.  

1 comment: