Wednesday, July 22, 2020

TCP Sneak Peek Week: Day 2 Oh Christmas Tree!

Hello there inky friends!  It's DAY 2 of the TCP Sneaky Peek Week and I'm joining my fellow Cat Packers as we share inspirational peeks of the fun new set "Oh Christmas Tree" and the coordinating dies HERE!  It's also available in a STAMP/DIE BUNDLE HERE.  This set is so pretty and has a fun collection of florals and leafy elements to make collages great!

 To create my card (I made a collection of SIX perfectly using my Misti) I started out by stamping all of the floral elements using Wendy Vecchi blendable inks.  I also colored the berry stem with markers so that I could get the two toned look.  Next, I diecut the fun leaves in a few different greens, diecut the berry stem and the yellow floral bursts. I tied some black checkered grossgrain ribbon around the pane before attaching it to a piece of golden yellow cardstock and then mounting onto rich red card panel.  To finish things off, I fussy cut a scalloped strip of red cardstock and tucked it under the bottom edge of the ribbon.  I then added some Glossy Accents to give the finished card some texture and shine.
Hop over and check out my fellow DT members projects below.  


Me



15 comments:

  1. Love the combo of die cuts and stamped images!! Great card!!
    ~Donna Harris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo and details on your pretty card! I love the Oh Christmas Tree set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of stamping and die cuts with just a touch of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I LOVE the ribbon accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute!!! I can smell the cinnamon, like you smell in a craft store, every time I see your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you mixed stamped and die cut plants. This looks so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big variety of plants for
    the season. Your card is so
    bright and colorful. Love it.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dimension added to your card with the greenery is a great touch. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUUUUUUUUUUTE CARD! I really love how you arranged the different greenery pieces! I also like how you finished it off with that black and white checkered ribbon! Wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful winter floral arrangement! Love these images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun Christmas cards. I like the bright cheery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very eye catching - nice color scheme!

    ReplyDelete