Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Sneaky Peek Day 1: Messy Birthday

Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm joining the Cat Pack as we give you a sneaky peek of the new products available very soon!  Check out the first sneaky peek:  We're sharing creations made with the new Messy Birthday stamp set! 

It’s the very FIRST Day of Sneaky Peek Week. Because of the shutdown, we’ve had to postpone the date of our March Release for one week and make it our April Release. The entire release will be available to ship on on April 7 🙂!  Because of the shutdown, we are offering 10% off your order AND FREE Shipping to the US and Canada!

Check out all my fellow Cat Packers Creations on the TCP blog today.  It's such a cute little Springy birthday set that includes a big yummy cake and some adorable bunnies.  It also contains a few great sentiments (and a big fancy sentiment too). 
I started out by stamping the image onto Neenah cardstock with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink and then heat set it.  I then fussy cut the image and colored it with water colors.  After that, I set it aside and started working on a fun pastel party background.  

To create my background, I colored some Caran d'Ache pastels onto a plastic sheet and then added some water to blend it up.  Next I let the ink drip onto the paper and used a straw to spread it all around.  I dried it with a heat gun and then mounted it onto a piece of white Neenah cardstock. 
After finishing the background, I wrapped some pink ribbon around the panel and tied it off with a bow.  I mounted a little metallic candy wrapper (Wilton treat wrapper) to the edge under the ribbon to give some party pop!  I then popped the image up on the panel and added a few bits 'o bling!  

And there you have it!  A party card that's ready for MY Birthday tomorrow!! WOOP WOOP!  I'm celebrtatin' in isolation at home!  Rah rah rah!

See you tomorrow for day 2 of Sneaky Peek Week!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. It looks like you put a rabbit trail on your card. I really love these bunnies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute stamp design with the cake and bunnies! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kerry! love your card! Super fun background to show off that fun bunny birthday cake fro the new release! Love the addition of the ribbon wraps and wrapper to your card! So clever!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete