Saturday, March 28, 2020

Angels in Disguise...

Hello there cardmaking friends!  Today I'm sharing a special card created for my big sis who is, like many other nurses across the nation (and the world) who are on the front lines of this pandemic we are experiencing.  While tucked safely at home, I spend some of my time creating and crafting...It helps pass the time and helps keep my mind (and my eyes/ears) away from the sadness that is happening right now.  

Gracie created this gorgeous new set to show how much we appreciate our nurses and I was excited to get it all inked up so I could create a special thank-you for my big sis.  I talk to her often and I ask how SHE is doing.  The other day, she sent me a snap of her "hanging in there" at work.  Thank you Kel for the sacrifices you are making to help heal and care for the ones who need it most right now.  
Here's the great new set that Gracie created.  It includes two images and seven beautiful sentiments.  The set is called Angels in Disguise and it's available now.  
I paired the image up with some pretty plum/light blue printed paper (Echo Park) and placed a golden halo around the image.  I also added a bit more texture by including a handmade doily from my stash.  

 Stitching the paper was a must.  It just finishes things off for me.  :)

Thanks to ALL the doctors and nurses working so hard every day to take care of those who are sick.  I appreciate the sacrifices you are making for your fellow humans.<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment