Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Sending some love...

Hello there inky friends! I hope you're staying healthy during this very difficult time right now.  I'm holed up at home and am trying to spend the time occupying myself with happy thoughts and things that create joy.  I have a few family members across the miles that are stuck inside some elder care facilities and I feel so sad they can't have visitors.   I decided to do something to hopefully bring a little smile and perhaps a little chuckle.  

This card was created for my Great Aunt Lori.  I hope the poppies I colored for her make her smile.  I hope the little spring package I sent will give her some happiness and joy during this time stuck in her room.  I hope she whips out that tube of bubbles and blows them all over!  I hope she cuddles the bunny and feels the love we have for her...I hope she enjoys the magazines and the crossword puzzles, as well as the fluffy bunny pen to mark her words.  I hope she savors each and every Jelly Belly and figures out her favorite flavor, I hope she spreads that pineapple Chapstick on and dreams of being in the islands...I hope she feels the love...
This sweet poppy image comes from a stamp set I purchased at the Scrapbook Expo last year.  I had never heard of the stamp company before and was excited to test out a few stamps from this company. 
The poppies were colored with Copics.  :).

Thanks for popping over today and I hope to send you lots of happiness today!  Stay safe...and healthy!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post! Wonderful card too! I especially love the bit of glittery gold.

    ReplyDelete