Thursday, July 18, 2019

RG Avenue New Release...Pucker UP!



Hello there inky friends.  Today I'm sharing a fun little gifty bottle to beat the summer heat!  I created this digital tag for a yummy little treat bottle full of some tart homemade vodka.  Have it straight up (better pucker up!) or add it to some sweet fizzy soda like Sprite or 7-up.  DEELISH!
Lovely Lemonade Stamps and digi files
I found the little clasp lid bottle at Hobby Lobby and grabbed some fun ribbons to tie onto it while i was there.  

To create the tag, I arranged the images in the Lovely Lemonade (digi version) set onto a Word Document and then changed the color to fit the theme.  Next, I used the tag shape on MS Word to outline the images in a tag shape.  To allow for a white border, I added a hollow tag with a white outline around the edge.  I printed it out, cut it and poof, it was done.  EASY PEASY. 

Before attaching the tag and ribbons, I filled the bottle up with some Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit and Rose Vodka.  This is my favorite vodka to drink on its own because it has a very slight natural sweetness.  After filling the bottle with vodka, I added two packets of Lemonade Kool-Aid.  Yes, the powdered packets with NO SUGAR.  I shook it up and gave it a taste. TALK ABOUT PUCKER POWER!  WOOEEE!  I knew it would be an amazing mixer for some Sprite.  

After closing up the cap, I attached the ribbons and attached the tag with a yellow button and some black twine.  It's ready for the weekend!  HEE HEE! 

To make this a non-alcoholic gift, You can fill your bottle with homemade (or purchased) instant lemonade powder...or add some cute little lemon candies inside! 

Thanks for hopping over to check out my tasty project today.  I'll be back again to share another project created with the final stamp set in the Designer Kit bundle.  See you then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment