Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Joy Clair and Coffee....Coffee and LOVE!

WOO HOO!!!  Today I'm sharing a project for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  Are you playing along?  Joy Clair is a Super Sponsor and they're excited to join the fun in the hop!  Make sure you hop over to the Coffee Lovers Blog Post HERE to check out the hop! 

I hope you've been enjoying the coffee-licous creations so far!  As a coffee lover myself, I've been waiting for this hop since the conclusion of the last hop!  The Coffee Lovers Blog hops are so fun and full of inspiration (and encouragement to shop, shop, shop) don't you think? 

Today, I'm sharing a card featuring the foam art in the Coffee Talk stamp set.  I'm also featuring the deelish cardstock from Bazzill Basics!

To create this card, I used the following Bazzill Basics Paper: 
Bazzill Basics Bling:  Regal 
Bazzill Basics Pale Rose

I cut a 12x12 piece of Pale Rose Cardstock up so that I would have a 5x5 square card base and a 4x4 piece to stamp on. 
I cut a 12x12 piece of Regal Blingy cardstock so that I would have a piece of 4.5 x 4.5 to use as a layer.  I also used a scrap of printed paper from a retired My Minds Eye printed paper pad called Vanity Fair.  
I started out by cutting my Pale Rose cardstock into a 5x5 card base.  I also cut a panel that was 4x4 so that I could splatter some Walnut Stain Distress Oxide over it.  When I was satisfied with the splatter of the ink and some water, I blasted it with my heat gun so that it would dry quickly.  Then I stamped the heart pattern foam art over it using white ink.  Next, I dried it again and rubbed some Gold Pan Pastel over that.  Next, I used my Misti to stamp the additional heart design foam art with some dark chocolate ink onto a scrap of white cardstock.  I fussy cut the foam art and rubbed it with some Gold Pan Pastel to get it shimmery and started to assemble the card.  
I wanted you to see all the shimmer and shine on this card so I tilted the paper a bit so you could see the deelish metallic sheen on my paper.  Just love how it transforms a regular card into something so elegant.  

After arranging the printed paper and the foam art onto the card front, I stamped the MMMM... sentiment onto the splattered panel, mounted the bling panel onto it and wrapped this panel with a yummy mocha satin ribbon then I attached this panel onto the card base using foam squares. 

And there you have it!  A perfecty gorgeous card to share with a coffee loving friend!  Thanks so much for hopping over and enjoy the rest of the hop! 

12 comments:

  1. How cute is this card. I found your blog through the Coffee lovers hop. I'm so glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the coffee art shimmer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the awesome papers and colors you used on this lovely card! The splatters and big ribbon are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card with those great papers, fabulous colors and that awesome ribbon bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kerry, this is so pretty!!!! Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Kerry. Your backgrounds are so pretty. I'm always inspired.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I like the elegant look of your card.

    ReplyDelete