Thursday, April 4, 2019

Party Animals! RG Avenue Bundle and LIVECAST Class!


Hey there inky friends!  I'm popping in today to share a quick project with you that features some adorable images in the new RG Class kit:  Party Animal!   RG is hosting a virtual Party Animal card class on April 20 and you won't want to miss it!! You'll have the opportunity to join the livecast party when RG will walk you through making each of the four cards pictured below!  Take advantage of the Early Bird Pricing by picking up your class kit at a discount by this Friday! The kit will return to regular pricing the following day. 
Party Animal Class Kit and Live Event
When you purchase the kit, you'll receive four complete stamp sets, four kitted/precut card projects and the digital files too!  You'll also receive a secret url to have access to the live event broadcast on Youtube.  If you can't watch live, it will be recorded so you can watch and make at your leisure!  

To create my card, I laid out the balloon, giraffe, lion and party horn images onto a MS word document (I stretched the giraffe image so he would be really tall and resized the balloon images and placed some of the circles from the bubble image onto one of the balloons), then printed the images on my home printer.  After that, I colored the images with Copic markers.  I've included a photo image of the colors I used at the bottom of this post. 
After coloring, I fiddled around with my layout (and tried different backdrop colors and finally settled on the white background with a doodly border.  I think the white background really makes the images POP!  Once satisfied with the overall composition, I popped everything onto the panel and then tied some coordinating Hemptique twine onto some of the balloons.
To finish off the card, I tied an orange ribbon along the base of the panel before mounting it onto a piece of Gray Stuff Sugar Stock.  I also used my black pen to write the year on the lion's banner.  

Thanks so much for hopping over to check out my card.  I know you would enjoy the kit too!  RG's classes are fun and engaging and you'll have a ball creating with him LIVE!  



No comments:

Post a Comment