Saturday, March 2, 2019

Little Bunny Foo Foo...

Hey there inky friends!  I'm back with a few adorable cutie cards featuring the newest bundle at RGStudio 360 (now RGAvenue).  This bunny bundle is sure to help you make some amazing Easter/Spring cards and gifts.  So fun!  Not only will you receive the three stamp sets (It's Easter, Spring Pattern (background) and Hello Bunny, you'll receive the Bunny Treats as a digital bonus!  My cards today feature the digital versions of the products in this bundle because I love the versatility of digis, the ability to enlarge or crop images and the space-saving these digis provide!  Click on the caption under the bundle image to purchase your bundle today!  
It's Easter Bundle
I started out by cropping the stitched curly cue design on the Spring Pattern image.  I cut and pasted that into a Word Document then added several more rows to create my background design.  After finishing, I adjusted the color on each row so that I could create a pastel rainbow of-sorts. 
Next, I cut and pasted two bunny heads from the free digi set.  I wanted to use the full head and then use another head (adjusting the width of the image) to create a bunny body.  I just snipped off the ears on the wide head so that I could use the body.  I saved those extra ears for my second card.  

After that, I used some Pink Pan Pastel (340.8 Perm. Red Tint) to add a little pink to the cheeks and the ears and then added highlights with a Copic C-03 marker. 

To embellish the background panel, I added some shreds of greenish-yellow tissue paper, some light blue ribbon, a pink button and some natural twine before assembling the bunny right onto the panel.  I attached this panel onto a square Sweet Banana card base and then added the sentiment banner along the edge.  
Next up, the Coffee...

You know, as I was coloring tons of bunnies from the It's Easter set, I didn't even realize there was an adorable little coffee cup...until it smacked me right into the face!  When I saw it, I immediately snagged that cup image from the digi file and created a background.  I love that I could create multiple sized cups and could color them to make them work perfectly for a spring card.  
After creating the background, I enlarged the cup one more time...NICE AND BIG!  I wanted the cup to fit the size of the bunny ears I had left over from the previous card.  
While working in the Word document, I added the adorable little chicks.  Another thing that's awesome about digis is that you can easily reverse the images!  I wanted my little chicks to face each other so I reversed one!  After they were added to my cup, I printed and cut out the images so that I could color the cup.  I used a custom mix of RG Sugar Drops to color my cup and chicks and ran over the color to with a coordinating Copic to add the "lines and shadows" I like to see in my coloring.  I didn't keep track of the colors used to create my custom color with Sugar Drops so next time, I'll remember to write them down.  You can create any color you want just by adding a little bit of this and a little bit of that!  
After coloring the cup, I cut it out and attached the bunny ears to the back of the cup.  I added a soft ribbon bow to make it cute!  After mounting a piece of Sour Pineapple onto a Kraft A2 ENVELOPE,  I used foam squares and mounted the decorative panel over that.
So technically, this is NOT a card...It's a decorated envelope.  A perfect place to tuck an Easter treat! 

Thanks for hopping over today!  I'll be playing with this set of bunnies so much this month so make sure to stay tuned...More bunny projects to come!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment