Monday, March 25, 2019

Easter Greetings with Joy Clair

Hello there inky friends!  I'm back with another fun card.  This time, I'm bringing the bunnies and flowers...and a handcut easter egg...

This card features the gorgeous new Joy Clair set called Easter Greetings.  It contains the most precious little bunnies and some great Easter Lily images as well as a fun mix of sentiment builders.  

To create my card, I started out by using some bold pink cardstock from Fun Stampers Journey.  Next, I stamped the lily flowers using the same colored ink and then colored the images with some Leisure Arts colored pencils.  I wanted these images to stand out slightly, but still remain in the background so I used a light hand when coloring.  

After coloring, I cut a piece of corrugated Kraft cardstock into an egg shape, distressed it a bit with RG360 ink and some golden Pan Pastel then flicked some white RG360 reinker on it.  This gave a nice speckledy look to my egg.  Next, I stamped and colored the standing bunny with colored pencils.  I also cut out some green cardstock so that it looked a bit like grass.  

Before attaching the egg, bunny, grass and lily, I attached a ribbon bow.  I flicked some white ink onto the panel and also flicked some Tsukineko Fireworks green sparkle spray onto the panel.  I wanted a contrasting print with this card so I think this pink check works perfectly.  What do you think?  
To finish the card off, I attached the stamped panel to a dark chocolate brown card base and stamped the sentiment onto the card with RGStudio360 ink.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you were inspired by this creation!  See you again real soon!  :)
Easter Greetings


No comments:

Post a Comment