Monday, January 21, 2019

RG Studio 360 Beep Bots...Bee Mine Bundle Event...



Hey there inky friends!  I'm back with another fun Beep Bot Valentine project.  This time I worked with an adorable lady bot with some fancy, schmancy shoes!  

RG is offering a fabulous and fun incentive bundle featuring these adorable robots and coordinating image sets.  Check it out!  
With the purchase of the stamp sets:  Beep Bot, Cyberspace and Beep Notes, you'll also receive the digital sets for free and will receive kitted projects for a fun and festive Live Online class.  
You'll make eight Valentine treats, one greeting card and One Love Notes Journal for $99!  Hop over to the class page and sign up HERE today!  There are a limited number of kits available so make sure to join soon.  

To create my card, I worked exclusively with the digital versions of these images.  After placing the Cyberspace background image and scaling it to my perfect size, I printed it out and cut it to size so I could get started adding color.  I added Neocolor I wax pastels, then applied some light ivory paint over some of the dots using a bamboo skewer.  After that dried, I rubbed a bit of light pink Pan Pastel over the edges of the page to create a bit more color and help mute down the bright white of the paper.  Next, I colored that adorable little Robot.  I added some dots on her face to mimic the pattern in the background panel.   
After coloring lady robot, I decided she was just too too bright for the page, so I rubbed some of the Pink Pan Pastel over her to tone her down a bit. 
Next, I assembled m card by laying lady bot over a spiral of black Hemptique twine and silver slivers cut from a Fruit Roll Up wrapper...Yep, you read that right...FRUIT ROLL UP wrappers are mighty shiny and perfect for a galactic card like this!  I finished up the card by adding some translucent silver no-hole sequins and the fun sentiment. 
Alrighty.  Isn't this set the cutest?  I'm working hard on creating kiddie valentines with them because I can't get enough of it!  :)

Thanks for popping over today!  Hope you have a fabulous week! 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your use of colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Becky. These colors sure pack a punch! I was excited that I could use some non-robot-ish colors on this card! HA HA.

      Delete